Please Donate

Please support JYD!!
Year 2017 Goal: $1000.00
Due Date: Dec 31
Total Receipts: $0.00
Below Goal: $1000.00
Site Currency: USD
 0%

Author Topic: A Old, Original Dawg is back! Greed, it's been a long time!  (Read 2350 times)

Offline Greed

• View Profile
A Old, Original Dawg is back! Greed, it's been a long time!
« on: November 28, 2015, 02:27:09 PM »
Hey guys and girls, Greed is back! Man, many years have past since I last played with any of you! Many of you won't know who I am, and some of you might even have a hard time remembering who I am.
For those who don't know who I am, in the early days I went by a few names but ended with Greed. I was apart of this clan even before it existed, back when all of the founding members of JYD were in the old original clan Evil Smurfs, or ES. I remember playing Enemy Territory for the first time and looking though the list of servers that I could join in to play. This was back in what 2005? I was 15 years old then, in high school. I became a regular on the ES servers and eventually got sponsored by FeelGood to become a full member of ES. Well eventually the founding members left ES to make their own clan/community and many of us left ES to join the new community. I remember us (JYD) only having Enemy Territory and Counter Strike Source servers when the community first started, I remember FellGood again paying for my copy of Counter Strike Source for me since I didn't have any money. I was truly grateful to him for sponsoring me to join both clans as a full member and paying for Counter Strike for me and I still am grateful that he did that for me. Well we played together for a few years and it was great, but one day I was bored and decided it was a bright idea to try out hacks for Counter Strike and it was fun to mess around with, but I brought them into the JYD server and was banned for it. I was young and stupid back then and should have known better. I still have that VAC Ban on my old account to this day. I'd like to think I've matured at least I little bit since then lol now that I'm 25. So When I built a new PC about 2 months ago, I also made a new Steam account to better reflect who I am today and not who I was back then. I'd rather not be associated with that ban since I've learned from that mistake back then.
So anyways, I haven't had a PC at ALL since 2008. My PC died on my shortly after being removed from the JYD clan. I've just been console gaming since then and while that's been fun, I thought it was time to get back to PC gaming and built myself a really nice Skylake PC.
I got the Email saying that the Clan was shutting everything down and I was sadden to hear that the clan was ending. Well I've been playing some games on my new PC like Final Fantasy 14, Blade & Soul, APB, and right now I'm playing Fallout 4. Today I was thinking about my old PC gaming clan and wanted to see what truly happened to it.
I'm glad to see that it's back!
If any of the old original members are still alive and gaming and remember who I am, I'd really like to connect with you guys and gals again.
My new Steam ID is Gre3d15 feel free to add me and maybe we can play something together. I've been thinking about getting Counter Strike GO. If nothing else I'd like to hangout with some of you in TeamSpeak and catch up with each other! I still remember some of the old original members, such as FeelGood, PNS, Doon, Kooch,  Hawkeye, Wolf, Ying. Lol Ying and I were the 2 young hotshots of the clan. We both joined about the same time and I remember us both posting on the forums when the website was new getting as many post as we could without it being spam lol.
I hope to hear from some of you!
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 03:29:59 PM by Greed »

Offline SuperShadow

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: A Old, Original Dawg is back! Greed, it's been a long time!
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2015, 09:10:14 PM »
Good to seed you Creed. Doon is probably the only one still around. Hopefully she'll check in here soon.

Offline YingDawg

• eXecutive Officer
  • Official Forum Whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2015, 09:04:34 AM »
Hey Greed!

I recently got back into my PC too but had been a console gamer for the last couple years during my time away. Final Fantasy 14 is my game of choice right now. Been addicted to it since I moved in with my brother back in December of 2014. I have to say, it's one of the best MMOs I've play in a long time, probably since Lord of the Rings online. It's also has to do with the fact that I'm a Final Fantasy fan period. Can't help but get my fix in all day long.

Welcome back to the site Greed. I wanna get these forums bumping again like the old days. Maybe that starts with us to being forum whores.

Once again, welcome back.

- YD

Offline YingDawg

• eXecutive Officer
  • Official Forum Whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2015, 09:05:21 AM »
And Shadow, I'm back. :)

Offline .:|JYD|:.dooNDaWG

• Administrator
  • I'm yer huckleberry
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2015, 03:30:02 PM »
Welcome back, both you Dawgs! I'm AFK most of the time, Hell, just about MIA.. I'll try to do better when I get my physical ailments all fixed, if thats possible. Still on FB every day via phone app . www.facebook.com/sandraginn
Gaming to me is like shopping to a girly girl.

Offline SuperShadow

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2015, 05:44:43 PM »
YingDing! I was happy to see you on the TF2 server the other night! You need to get your voice working now. We do like to talk.

I see it did not take you long to get back into the double post mode either :P.

Offline YingDawg

• eXecutive Officer
  • Official Forum Whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2015, 07:15:41 AM »
The double posting took a little while to get back into. I had to knock off the rust but now I'm back in full force with the double posts.

As for the mic, I thought I had it working but there's something going on with my mic port I believe. IT wasn't working with some other stuff too so I'll have to take a look into more. It works on google hangouts but not some of my games. Maybe I just have to identify the mic within game? Who knows.

And for not having played TF2 in a pretty long time, I have to say, I didn't do terrible. Mostly because I stayed on your team. :)

-YD

Offline Appolyons

• eXecutive Officer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2015, 07:35:49 PM »
My internet is slow as hell.  I'm at 9% on TF2 download...I tried to do CS Source at the same time and got an error message.  Brighthouse Networks was like...you pay 15 bucks a month for inet, you're lucky you can download anything to begin with.

Greed - good to see you again bro.  I do remember you from the early days.  Hope all is well man.

JYD Servers

Don't forget to add our
servers to your favorites!

TF2 Custom Map Server:
68.232.171.204:27015

TeamSpeak 3 Server:

Banned? Go here: JYD Pound

Game Stats Link: JYD Stats

JYD Social Networking Sites:

FaceBook
MySpace
Twitter